- ticket title
- India sought details of the trial proceedings against Kulbhushan Jadhav
- SC will hear the matter for Penalizing the non-compliance with National Anthem order
- Justice Karnan ordered the appearance of Supreme Court Judges
- WhatsApp to cooperate with the panel set up by the Supreme Court in blocking sexually offensive videos
- CALL FOR PAPERS: VOL I of TNNLS LAW REVIEW
Kulbhushan Jadhav who has been sentenced death on espionage charges, he got right to appeal against his death sentence within 60 days.
Ministry of External affairs officially sought from Pakistan details of the trial proceedings against Jadhav as well as consular access and the appeal process in the case.
As far as Ministry don’t know anything about Jadhav’s location or condition in Pakistan, as 15 times consular access has been sought but Pakistan had not responded.
A fresh demand for consular access to Jadhav made from Pakistan Deputy High Commissioner.