- ticket title
- Breaking: SC directed the medical examination of Justice Karnan
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
Kulbhushan Jadhav who has been sentenced death on espionage charges, he got right to appeal against his death sentence within 60 days.
Ministry of External affairs officially sought from Pakistan details of the trial proceedings against Jadhav as well as consular access and the appeal process in the case.
As far as Ministry don’t know anything about Jadhav’s location or condition in Pakistan, as 15 times consular access has been sought but Pakistan had not responded.
A fresh demand for consular access to Jadhav made from Pakistan Deputy High Commissioner.