- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
Kulbhushan Jadhav who has been sentenced death on espionage charges, he got right to appeal against his death sentence within 60 days.
Ministry of External affairs officially sought from Pakistan details of the trial proceedings against Jadhav as well as consular access and the appeal process in the case.
As far as Ministry don’t know anything about Jadhav’s location or condition in Pakistan, as 15 times consular access has been sought but Pakistan had not responded.
A fresh demand for consular access to Jadhav made from Pakistan Deputy High Commissioner.