- ticket title
- IMS Unison University’s 1st National Client Counseling Competition [November 24-25, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 6
- Court passed the demolition order of parking lot within one kilometer of Taj Mahal
- SC insinuated to review its earlier order pertaining to playing of National Anthem in cinemas
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
Kulbhushan Jadhav who has been sentenced death on espionage charges, he got right to appeal against his death sentence within 60 days.
Ministry of External affairs officially sought from Pakistan details of the trial proceedings against Jadhav as well as consular access and the appeal process in the case.
As far as Ministry don’t know anything about Jadhav’s location or condition in Pakistan, as 15 times consular access has been sought but Pakistan had not responded.
A fresh demand for consular access to Jadhav made from Pakistan Deputy High Commissioner.