- ticket title
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
- EDUCONCOURS 1ST NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION 2017 (Prizes Worth Rs 5000/- + Publication)
Kulbhushan Jadhav who has been sentenced death on espionage charges, he got right to appeal against his death sentence within 60 days.
Ministry of External affairs officially sought from Pakistan details of the trial proceedings against Jadhav as well as consular access and the appeal process in the case.
As far as Ministry don’t know anything about Jadhav’s location or condition in Pakistan, as 15 times consular access has been sought but Pakistan had not responded.
A fresh demand for consular access to Jadhav made from Pakistan Deputy High Commissioner.