- ticket title
- Delhi Court granted bail to I.M. Quddusi in Corruption Case
- Call for Papers: GNLU Law Review [Volume 5]: Submit by Oct 10
- Punjab University Seminar on Implications of Science and Technology on Law and Society [Oct 27, Ludhiana]: Registration Open
- December 31 Is The New Deadline For Selling Pre-GST Goods.
- NHRC Issues Notice To Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh Over Devadasi-Like System.
- Articles: 5,000-10,000 words.
- Short Articles: 2,500-5,000 words.
- Case study : 2,500-6,000 words
The articles must be related to Law and social sciences or rural development. They may relate Law or social sciences and rural development with other disciplines like Health, Agriculture, Law, Technology, Sustainable development, Environment and Climate change etc. The authors may take in account national and international perspectives.
- Each submission must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 200-250 words.
- Main article.
- List of References.
- Short description about the author.
- Formatting and Other Essentials:
- Main text: Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 spaced.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, Font Size 10, single spaced.
- Citation Method: Any uniform citation.
- The articles must be original and must not have been published earlier.
- The submission must accompanied by a declaration that the contribution submitted is a piece of original research work of author and has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
Professionals, Academicians, Scholars and Students of all disciplines are eligible to contribute.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of three authors and three separate
- certificates shall be issued for the publication of article in the journal.
- Author INR 1000/-
- Co-authors INR 1800/- only after the selection of their paper.
The articles must be sent to [email protected] by 30th April, 2017.
E-Mail:- [email protected]
Email id: [email protected]
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ijsard
For more details Click Here ijsard-call-for-papers-volume-3-issue-2