- ticket title
- Call for papers: Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2394-7829) for Vol. 5, Issue 4 and 5;Submit before 20th Dec,2017
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
An Innovative Programme for Law Graduate willing to join the Academia, Bar, Bench, Legal Firm or Industry.
A unique opportunity to study law in trans-disciplinary academic environment.
Exposure to Lectures, Interactive Sessions with Acclaimed Legal Luminaries and Industry doyens from India and abroad.
State-of-the art infrastructure and rich library resources including Manupatra, SCC Online, AIR Online, Westlaw, Hein Online, JSTOR, Oxford Journals, Cambridge, Patent Dabases like, WIPS, QPAT etc.
Right blend of classroom, lectures, tutorials, weekly discussions, colloquia, interactions with invited experts, clinical exercises including Teaching-Learning assistance Programme.
To be eligible for the programme, a candidate must have:
1. First Class or equivalent (Minimum of 60% marks Or a CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale) in Bachelor of Laws LL. B./B. L. (5 years) programme from any recognized University, or
2. First Class or equivalent (Minimum of 60% marks Or a CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale) in Bachelor of Laws LL. B./B. L. (3 years) programme from any recognized University along with Bachelor’s Degree (not less than 3 years) in Humanities/Science/Commerce or equivalent.
3. For students completing LL. B. Degree from the school with CGPA of 8.5 or above will be eligible for direct admission to the programme.
Mode of Selection
All India Entrance Test conducted by the School, followed by GD/PI.
Student falling under category (III) above will only appear in the GD/PI.
Core Areas of Study Includes
Intellectual Property Law
Law & Criminal Justice
Applicants are required to apply online. Application fee is Rs. 1500/- for General/OBC and Rs. 750/- for SC/ST candidates. Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
Instructions to Fill In Online Application Form
STEP-I: Fill in the ONLINE application form.
Register with Your Email Id and Login. FILL in the appropriate data. Please note that you have to upload your testimonials wherever it is required to validate your information along with your digital photograph and signature.
STEP-II : Make PAYMENT and SUBMIT Application
Payment of application fee has to be made through online payment gateway only.
However, women candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
STEP-III: Take PRINT
After final submission of your online application, you will be able to generate your online application print with your specific details/data. This application print may be retained with you for future requirement.
Please note that you NEED NOT SEND the application by post.
Your application will be considered on the basis of your final submission through online.
You can check submission, short listing, selection and other application related status from Application Status menu. You should remember your login id and password for the same.
N.B: The candidates shortlisted for test & interview will be informed through email only. Their names will also be notified in the webpage. However, candidates can see their status through login and download the interview letter, if shortlisted.
Entrance Examination Centres
New Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Bombay and Ahmedabad (The Institute reserves the right to cancel or change the Centres)
Availability of Application forms online January 25th, 2016
Last date to submit online application forms March 21st, 2016
Date of entrance examination/GD/PI April 16th & 17th, 2016
Dean, Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur 721302. Phone: +91 – 3222 – 282237. FAX: +91 – 3222 – 282238
If you have any questions, you can send an email to: [email protected]