- ticket title
- IIM Calcutta Model United Nations [Dec 16-17]: Registrations Open
- Call for Comments by Govt. of India: Data Protection Framework: Submit by Dec 31
- Pre-Invite: National Moot Court Competition 2018 @ School of Legal Studies, BBAU, Lucknow [Jan 6-8]
- Call for Papers: Seminar on Criminal Law & Administration of Criminal Justice @ City Academy Law College, Lucknow [Feb 10]: Submit by Dec 30
- Prajapati Sangraham Youth Parliament @ I.T.S College, Ghaziabad [Jan 6-7]: Registrations Open
IIM Calcutta Model United Nations [Dec 16-17]: Registrations Open
The IIM Calcutta Model United Nations seeks to test the diplomacy & policy-making ability of participants in various international and national current affairs.
The third edition will continue in bringing out the discussion of contemporary issues like poverty, affect of global warming and even political issues like Brexit, Trump Rule and its implications to the forefront encouraging the participants to come up with sustainable solutions.
16-17 December 2017
Open to all college students
Visit this link to register.
Registration and shortlisting of delegates based on experience and answers.
MUN with 3 councils at Intaglio Dec’ 2017 on campus
- Apply as single delegate or double delegate in a committee.
- An individual can not register more than once.
- There is no limit to the number of entries from an institution.
- The decisions taken by the organizers are final.
For any queries, email at [email protected]
For more details, visit the official website here.