- ticket title
- Certificate Course on Energy Law and Management in India @ NLSIU Bengaluru [February 15-17]: Register by Dec 10
- GNLU’s Online Diploma and PG Diploma Courses: Register by December 1
- 5th ILS National Alternate Judgement Writing Competition 2017-2018
- Gujarat National Law University’s 3rd National B Plan Competition – Exuberance 2018: Deadline- January 15, 2018
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
Kulbhushan Jadhav who had been sentenced death by Pakistan Military court, Yesterday, Senior Advocate Harish Salve sought stay on execution from International Court of Justice.
India argued before the ICJ that that the sentence of the military court was in “brazen defiance” of the Vienna Convention rights under Article 36 and elementary human rights of an accused. Pakistan also denies India right of consular access to Jadhav despite its repeated requests.
Today, after ICJ suspended the execution, Pakistan’s defence minister Khawaja Muhammad Asif made a remark on India’s move of by saying that approaching the ICJ is a diversionary tactic.