- ticket title
- Call for Papers: TISS Seminar on Access to Criminal & Correctional Justice for Marginalised [Jan 14, Mumbai] : Submit by Dec 20
- CALL FOR PAPERS: TNNLS NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CITIZENSHIP, REFUGEES AND HUMAN RIGHTS IN THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD (Jan 20-21, Tiruchirappalli) – SUBMIT BY JAN 10
- Call for Papers: NLU Jodhpur’s Journal of Intellectual Property Studies: Submit by Jan 20
- NATIONAL ROUNDS: The Louis M Brown and Forrest S Mosten International Client Consultation Competition [ICFAI, Hyderabad, Jan 19-21]: Register by Jan 6
- CFP: Amity Law School’s Conference on Socio-Legal Rights of Women [Feb 9-10, Jaipur]: Submit by Dec 15
ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
KLRCA and the ICC invite you to participate in the 2nd ICC-KLRCA Pre-Moot for The Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot, following a hugely successful inaugural 2017 edition.
The event will be held at the state-of-the-art facilities of the KLRCA on March 2 – 4, 2018, and will once again bring together established arbitration practitioners, academics and students from different corners the world.
On March 1, 2018, KLRCA will also be holding the First Arbitration Conference for Students and Young Practitioners. Further information on this Conference will be available soon.
To register as an arbitrator, we kindly request you to fill out and submit your registration here.
To register as a team, kindly fill out and submit your registration here, or alternatively, by submitting the registration form as attached in the brochure manually.
Kindly be reminded that the deadline for the registration is 31st January 2018.
Early registration is encouraged due to limited spaces and benefits.
We look forward to welcoming you in Kualalumpur and will update you with a Preliminary Program and List of Awards soon.