- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
Habeas corpus plea filed by mothers of children who are sex workersfrom Andhra Pradesh, meanwhile children are living a life at the NGO, they are getting better quality of education, nutrition and care.
Kids said before the court that they are happy with the NGO and do not want to return to their mothers. The court was also told that the school and home run by the NGO for such kids and others rescued from trafficking were being inspected and monitored by the Child Welfare Committee.
All girls aged between six and ten years, in view of of circumstances, court asked the NGO to place before it the reports regarding the girls which have been filed before the CWC, list the matter on 9 November.