- ticket title
- Maharastra Govt.: We are ready to send Sanjay Dutt to jail if it founds that any rule has been scorned.
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
Habeas corpus plea filed by mothers of children who are sex workersfrom Andhra Pradesh, meanwhile children are living a life at the NGO, they are getting better quality of education, nutrition and care.
Kids said before the court that they are happy with the NGO and do not want to return to their mothers. The court was also told that the school and home run by the NGO for such kids and others rescued from trafficking were being inspected and monitored by the Child Welfare Committee.
All girls aged between six and ten years, in view of of circumstances, court asked the NGO to place before it the reports regarding the girls which have been filed before the CWC, list the matter on 9 November.