- ticket title
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
- EDUCONCOURS 1ST NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION 2017 (Prizes Worth Rs 5000/- + Publication)
Habeas corpus plea filed by mothers of children who are sex workersfrom Andhra Pradesh, meanwhile children are living a life at the NGO, they are getting better quality of education, nutrition and care.
Kids said before the court that they are happy with the NGO and do not want to return to their mothers. The court was also told that the school and home run by the NGO for such kids and others rescued from trafficking were being inspected and monitored by the Child Welfare Committee.
All girls aged between six and ten years, in view of of circumstances, court asked the NGO to place before it the reports regarding the girls which have been filed before the CWC, list the matter on 9 November.