- ticket title
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
- Subrata Roy has to deposit Rs 1,500 crore till 15 July
Habeas corpus plea filed by mothers of children who are sex workersfrom Andhra Pradesh, meanwhile children are living a life at the NGO, they are getting better quality of education, nutrition and care.
Kids said before the court that they are happy with the NGO and do not want to return to their mothers. The court was also told that the school and home run by the NGO for such kids and others rescued from trafficking were being inspected and monitored by the Child Welfare Committee.
All girls aged between six and ten years, in view of of circumstances, court asked the NGO to place before it the reports regarding the girls which have been filed before the CWC, list the matter on 9 November.