- ticket title
- 1st Vidhi Aagaz National Article Writing Competition [Prizes Worth Rs. 2.7k]: Register by Dec 20
- Jamia Millia Islamia Model United Nations [Feb 17-18, 2018]: Registrations Open
- CALL FOR PAPERS: 2ND NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND GENDER JUSTICE ; Submit Abstract By 5 December 2017
- Call for Papers: CHESD National Conference On Environment Law, Health and Sustainable Development [07 January 2018]: Submit by Dec 23
- President Ram Nath Kovind Called Upon Legal Fraternity To Provide Free Services To Poor.
Habeas corpus plea filed by mothers of children who are sex workersfrom Andhra Pradesh, meanwhile children are living a life at the NGO, they are getting better quality of education, nutrition and care.
Kids said before the court that they are happy with the NGO and do not want to return to their mothers. The court was also told that the school and home run by the NGO for such kids and others rescued from trafficking were being inspected and monitored by the Child Welfare Committee.
All girls aged between six and ten years, in view of of circumstances, court asked the NGO to place before it the reports regarding the girls which have been filed before the CWC, list the matter on 9 November.