- ticket title
- IMS Unison University’s 1st National Client Counseling Competition [November 24-25, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 6
- Court passed the demolition order of parking lot within one kilometer of Taj Mahal
- SC insinuated to review its earlier order pertaining to playing of National Anthem in cinemas
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
Allegation of creating ruckus has been put against Shahrukh Khan, aforesaid ruckus had led the death of person due to heart attack and other damages at railway station. Bollywood actor went to Gujrat via train for the promotion of his film “Raes”, said ruckus was caused at Vadodara railway station.
In pursuance of the incident, FIR was registered and Vadodara court issued summons and sought his presence before it on July 23 to answer the charges of culpability. Shahrukh Khan approached Gujrat HC for seeking stay on the proceedings.
Gujrat HC imposed provisional stay on the criminal proceedings by staying the summons issued by Vadodara Court. He contended his immunity from the charge. HC fixed September 25 as the next date to hear his plea.