- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Allegation of creating ruckus has been put against Shahrukh Khan, aforesaid ruckus had led the death of person due to heart attack and other damages at railway station. Bollywood actor went to Gujrat via train for the promotion of his film “Raes”, said ruckus was caused at Vadodara railway station.
In pursuance of the incident, FIR was registered and Vadodara court issued summons and sought his presence before it on July 23 to answer the charges of culpability. Shahrukh Khan approached Gujrat HC for seeking stay on the proceedings.
Gujrat HC imposed provisional stay on the criminal proceedings by staying the summons issued by Vadodara Court. He contended his immunity from the charge. HC fixed September 25 as the next date to hear his plea.