- ticket title
- 1st Vidhi Aagaz National Article Writing Competition [Prizes Worth Rs. 2.7k]: Register by Dec 20
- Jamia Millia Islamia Model United Nations [Feb 17-18, 2018]: Registrations Open
- CALL FOR PAPERS: 2ND NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND GENDER JUSTICE ; Submit Abstract By 5 December 2017
- Call for Papers: CHESD National Conference On Environment Law, Health and Sustainable Development [07 January 2018]: Submit by Dec 23
- President Ram Nath Kovind Called Upon Legal Fraternity To Provide Free Services To Poor.
Allegation of creating ruckus has been put against Shahrukh Khan, aforesaid ruckus had led the death of person due to heart attack and other damages at railway station. Bollywood actor went to Gujrat via train for the promotion of his film “Raes”, said ruckus was caused at Vadodara railway station.
In pursuance of the incident, FIR was registered and Vadodara court issued summons and sought his presence before it on July 23 to answer the charges of culpability. Shahrukh Khan approached Gujrat HC for seeking stay on the proceedings.
Gujrat HC imposed provisional stay on the criminal proceedings by staying the summons issued by Vadodara Court. He contended his immunity from the charge. HC fixed September 25 as the next date to hear his plea.