- ticket title
- Special TADA Court today sentenced the prime accused’s of Mumbai Serial Blasts, 1993
- Patna HC upheld the life imprisonment awarded to Shahabuddin and his accomplices
- Call for Papers: IFA Law Journal: Deadline 10th October,2017
- HC Prohibits Patanjali Ad Targeting Hindustan Unilever’s Soaps.
- Gujarat HC Passed An Order Stating That Practicing Chartered Accountant Cannot Enroll As A Lawyer .
Allegation of creating ruckus has been put against Shahrukh Khan, aforesaid ruckus had led the death of person due to heart attack and other damages at railway station. Bollywood actor went to Gujrat via train for the promotion of his film “Raes”, said ruckus was caused at Vadodara railway station.
In pursuance of the incident, FIR was registered and Vadodara court issued summons and sought his presence before it on July 23 to answer the charges of culpability. Shahrukh Khan approached Gujrat HC for seeking stay on the proceedings.
Gujrat HC imposed provisional stay on the criminal proceedings by staying the summons issued by Vadodara Court. He contended his immunity from the charge. HC fixed September 25 as the next date to hear his plea.