- ticket title
- Society of Construction Law 7th International Conference 2017 [Nov 10 – 12, New Delhi]: Registration Open
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
During the regular hearing on the constitutionality of Triple Talaq, government of India seeek that the constitutionality of polygamy and nikah halala should also be clubbed with this very matter. However, SC said it was keeping open the issues of practice of polygamy and ‘nikah halala’ among Muslims for adjudication in future as it’s not be possible to deal with all the three issues in the limited time we have. We will keep them pending for future.
Attorney general Mukul Rohtagi also insisted the court be saying that All these three issues are before this court by virtue of the reference order of the two- judge bench, still court rejected the plea and said it will dealt in future.
When Court ask about the remedy which Muslim community will regulate the divorce and marriage if this practice would be stucked, to which AG said it will come out with a law to regulate marriage and divorce among Muslims.