- ticket title
- Call for Papers: TISS Seminar on Access to Criminal & Correctional Justice for Marginalised [Jan 14, Mumbai] : Submit by Dec 20
- CALL FOR PAPERS: TNNLS NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CITIZENSHIP, REFUGEES AND HUMAN RIGHTS IN THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD (Jan 20-21, Tiruchirappalli) – SUBMIT BY JAN 10
- Call for Papers: NLU Jodhpur’s Journal of Intellectual Property Studies: Submit by Jan 20
- NATIONAL ROUNDS: The Louis M Brown and Forrest S Mosten International Client Consultation Competition [ICFAI, Hyderabad, Jan 19-21]: Register by Jan 6
- CFP: Amity Law School’s Conference on Socio-Legal Rights of Women [Feb 9-10, Jaipur]: Submit by Dec 15
GNLU’s Certificate Course on Introduction to Japanese Law [January 8-12]: Register by Jan 3
GNLU invites applications for a Certificate Course on “Introduction to Japanese Law” from 8-12, January 2018. Dr. Kota Fukui, Professor, University of Osaka, Japan and internationally renowned expert on Japanese Law.
About the Course
It can be ascertained that Japanese Law implanted in last 150 years owes considerable contribution to several foreign legal systems of Western countries such as those of Germany, France and United States and others. Nevertheless, over the time Japanese Law has developed its own idiosyncrasy acquiring its place within the different legal families of the World.
The main objective of this course is to introduce the students to those institutions and concepts which are genuine of Japanese Law, so as to help them to better understand the role of Law in Japanese society.
Click Here to download the registration form.
Participants are requested to make online payment by clicking here.
Last Date for Registration: Jan 3, 2018
Intake: Only the first 20 candidates.
For further details please feel free to contact at [email protected].