- ticket title
- Opportunity for Research Associate Under Management and Editorial Board of Law Mantra (Stipend 2,000 Per Month): Apply before 1st February, 2018
- CALL FOR PAPERS JOURNAL OF LEGAL STUDIES AND RESEARCH VOLUME 4 ISSUE 1 – FEBRUARY 2018
- CALL FOR PAPERS FOR CORPORATE LAW JOURNAL, Volume 1, Issue II, Submit By 25th Feb
- Jus Imperator 1st National Online Debate Competition 2018(PRIZE WORTH RS 3500) on 27th January 2018
- “The GLCMUN Society is honoured to announce and invite essays for the Freedom Fighter Prem Nidhi Agrawal Memorial Essay Competition in association with Virendra Agrawal & Co, Deadline 12th Feb 2018”
GNLU’s Certificate Course on Introduction to Japanese Law [January 8-12]: Register by Jan 3
GNLU invites applications for a Certificate Course on “Introduction to Japanese Law” from 8-12, January 2018. Dr. Kota Fukui, Professor, University of Osaka, Japan and internationally renowned expert on Japanese Law.
About the Course
It can be ascertained that Japanese Law implanted in last 150 years owes considerable contribution to several foreign legal systems of Western countries such as those of Germany, France and United States and others. Nevertheless, over the time Japanese Law has developed its own idiosyncrasy acquiring its place within the different legal families of the World.
The main objective of this course is to introduce the students to those institutions and concepts which are genuine of Japanese Law, so as to help them to better understand the role of Law in Japanese society.
Click Here to download the registration form.
Participants are requested to make online payment by clicking here.
Last Date for Registration: Jan 3, 2018
Intake: Only the first 20 candidates.
For further details please feel free to contact at [email protected].