- ticket title
- Call for Papers: Lex Revolution: Vol III, ISSUE 4: Deadline: 31st October, 2017.
- Conference: GNLU International Conference On Banking and Finance: 17-18 March, 2018
- Call for Papers: Jamia Millia Islamia’s Seminar on Socio Legal Aspects of Disability in India [Nov 1 – 2, Delhi]: Register by Oct 29
- Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2321-6417) Call for papers for Vol. 5 Issue 1,2; Submit before 30th September,2017
- 1st Yuveshna Essay Competition on Women and Law: Register by Oct 1
April this year, rape was alleged by a US tourist in a 5-star hotel by tour guide, a driver, a cleaner and a hotel staff after they got arrested on Monday. Metropolitan Magistrate Harvinder Singh sent the accused’s to Tihar Jail after Delhi Police moved an application seeking their judicial custody.
Delhi police arrested the accused’s after the Delhi Commission for Women issued a notice to Delhi Police asking them why the Rape Crisis Cell of the women’s panel was not informed when the victim’s statement was recorded.
Earlier, Victim was not satisfied with the probe and was ready to come to India to identify the accused. She had alleged that she was raped by the men for two days and also threatened with dire consequences if she reported the matter to anybody.
A team of psychologists and psychiatrists have been assisting the lady in recalling the details of the incident.