- ticket title
- 3rd Global Antitrust and Competition Law Moot Court Competition 2018″ which will be conducted on 23-25 March 2018.
- Call For Papers: Lexkhoj Research Journal of Law and Socio-Economic Issues ISSN 2456-4524, Volume II Issue I
- Road Transport Ministry: From 1st April, 2018, Passenger Transport Vehicles Including Taxis And Buses Are To Be Mandatorily Equipped With GPS Devices.
- Supreme Court Agrees To Hear Indira Jaising’s Writ Petition Filed As Pro Bono On Live-Streaming Of Judicial Proceedings.
- Government To Revisit Former Chief Justice Of Kerala And Karnataka, Justice V.S. Malimath, To Suggest An Overhaul Of The Century-Old Criminal Justice System.
Galgotias University’s Workshop on Emerging issues in IPRs [Dec 9, Greater Noida]: Register by Nov 30
Centre of Intellectual Property Rights Studies (CIPRS), School of Law, Galgotias University in association with Origiin IP Academy LLP, Bangalore, is organizing One Day National Workshop on Emerging issues in Intellectual Property Rights on 9th December 2017 at Galgotias University, Campus – I.
The objective of the Workshop – The objective is to conduct a workshop and to bring together students, academicians, professors and any law enthusiast. The workshop aims to increase knowledge and understanding of Intellectual Property Law concepts and issues and its overview and relevance. It tends to incline and encourage the audience towards Intellectual Property law and provide awareness of Intellectual property rights.
Theme – The workshop will highlight the overview and the relevance of IP in academics as well as practical fields and will also deal with emerging issues in IP specifically in relation to Entertainment Industries & Online Piracy, Trademark issues in Cyber Space and Technology Transfer & Patents. One session of the workshop will focus on Career opportunities in IPR.
Who Can Participate?
Students (of any stream)
Professionals/ Practitioners and Academicians – Rs. 1000/-
Students/ Research Scholars- Rs. 700/-
* (Participation fee includes kit, lunch & snacks but does not include travel grants, boarding or lodging)
Certificates for Participation will be provided to them who will attend all the sessions of workshop.
Students of School of Law, Galgotias University can get an opportunity to do paid internship with Origiin IP Solution LLP subject to their academic performance and active participation in workshop.
MODE OF PAYMENT- Participation fee is payable by each of the participants either through demand draft or online payment as per due dates.
After completing payment, kindly send an email along with scanned registration form to [email protected] with following information:
Admission No (GU students only);
Last date for Registration – 30th November, 2017 (First come first served basis but priority will be given to GU students.)
Prof. (Dr.) Kiran Gardner Dean & Professor SOL,Galgotias University
Ms. Lipika Sharma & Mr. Nizam Khan Faculty Coordinators, Centre for IPR Studies, SOL, Galgotias University