- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
Former Justice Karnan who had been evading arrest since May 9, when SC sentenced him for six months. He got arrested on 20 June. He approached SC and various authorities for suspension of his sentence, however, no relief to him yet.
Karnan was admitted to State-run SSKM hospital on Thursday evening after he complained of uneasiness and chest pain.
He would be remained admitted as the doctors advised and describing him as “not fit” to be discharged and not in a state to be released from the hospital.