- ticket title
- President Ram Nath Kovind Called Upon Legal Fraternity To Provide Free Services To Poor.
- Fake Lawyer P. Natarajan Of Ulaganeri In Madurai Serves As ‘Magistrate’ For 21 Years.
- Arun Jaitley Said Judicial Activism Based On Flawed Premise.
- ILSCA – PACT Workshop on ADR Methods @ ILS Law College, Pune [Jan 20-23]: Register by Jan 10
- Call for Papers: Conference on Emerging India of 2030 in the Global Context @ Cordia Institutes, Sanghol, Punjab [December 2-3]: Submit by Nov 30
Former Justice Karnan who had been evading arrest since May 9, when SC sentenced him for six months. He got arrested on 20 June. He approached SC and various authorities for suspension of his sentence, however, no relief to him yet.
Karnan was admitted to State-run SSKM hospital on Thursday evening after he complained of uneasiness and chest pain.
He would be remained admitted as the doctors advised and describing him as “not fit” to be discharged and not in a state to be released from the hospital.