- ticket title
- Maharastra Govt.: We are ready to send Sanjay Dutt to jail if it founds that any rule has been scorned.
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
Former Justice Karnan who had been evading arrest since May 9, when SC sentenced him for six months. He got arrested on 20 June. He approached SC and various authorities for suspension of his sentence, however, no relief to him yet.
Karnan was admitted to State-run SSKM hospital on Thursday evening after he complained of uneasiness and chest pain.
He would be remained admitted as the doctors advised and describing him as “not fit” to be discharged and not in a state to be released from the hospital.