- ticket title
- Former Justice Karnan got hospitalized
- Punjab is all set to bypass Supreme Court ruling on ban on liquor sale
- SC rejected CS Karnan’s interim bail plea
- Breaking: Former Calcutta High Court Judge CS Karnan got arrested
- Bail Extended: Subrata Roy has to deposit the remaining installment till June 5
Former Justice Karnan who had been evading arrest since May 9, when SC sentenced him for six months. He got arrested on 20 June. He approached SC and various authorities for suspension of his sentence, however, no relief to him yet.
Karnan was admitted to State-run SSKM hospital on Thursday evening after he complained of uneasiness and chest pain.
He would be remained admitted as the doctors advised and describing him as “not fit” to be discharged and not in a state to be released from the hospital.