First Surana and Surana-Raffles University National Labour Law Moot Competition, 2018 [March 16-18, Rajasthan]: To be Register by February 26
The School of Law, Raffles University in association with Surana & Surana International Attorneys is proud to announce the first edition of National Labour Law Moot Court Competition, 2018.
The competition seeks to promote the interest among the law students in the most untouched area in the moot court competitions i.e., Labour Law and Goods and Service Tax Law.
1st SURANA & SURANA & SCHOOL OF LAW, RAFFLES UNIVERSITY NATIONAL LABOUR LAW MOOT COURT 2018 has been conceived with the aim of creating opportunities for learning the development of jurisprudence on emerging trends in Labour Law besides developing cutting-edge skills in research, writing and advocacy.
This edition’s moot proposition is based upon the Labour Law, Child Rights and Goods and Service Tax. It is the first time in India where law students are getting an opportunity to learn and research on the new Goods and Services Tax Act.
Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
Online registrations are open from December 23rd 2017. The teams must register online by February 26th 2017.
Strictly, Read all the terms and conditions given below of online registration form while registering on the website.
Teams will have to register online at http://www.moot.in/registration.php
The registration fees of Rs. 4000/- to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of The Registrar, School of Law, Raffles University, Neemrana.
- Winner – Rs. 20,000/-
- Runner-up – Rs.10,000/-
- Best Memorial – Trophy
- Best Student Advocate – Trophy
All participants will be issued participation certificates.
- Start of Online Registration:December 23rd, 2017
- Last date for Online Registration:February 26th, 2018
- Last date for receiving copies of Reg. Form / Approval letter:February 26th, 2018
- Submission of Travel form:March 5th, 2018
- Last Date for Submission & Soft Copy by email:March 5th, 2018
- Last date for submission of one hard copy of memorial to the below-mentioned address:March 8th, 2018
- Submission of Memorials ( Five Hard Copies) During Orientation:March 16th, 2018
- Orientation:March 16th, 2018
- Prelims / Octa / Quarters:March 17th 2018
- Semifinal, Final, Valediction & Prize distribution:March 18th 2018
Note: Responses to requests for clarification till February 20th, 2018.
Venue and Date
The 1st SURANA & SURANA & SCHOOL OF LAW, RAFFLES UNIVERSITY NATIONAL LABOUR LAW MOOT COURT 2018 shall be held from 16 – 18 March 2018 at School of Law, Raffles University, Japanese Zone, National Highway-8, Neemrana, District-Alwar, Rajasthan, PIN-301705.
Any clarifications for the competition can be sought from:
Regarding Queries on Case / Submission of Memorials /Accommodation / Transport/ etc. participants can send mail to [email protected]
- Ravindra Solanki –[email protected], Mob: +91-82093 88210
- Agam H Maloo –[email protected], Mob: +91-77420 51717
- Rishabh Rathore –[email protected], Mob: +91-80031 20206
- Diksha Yadav –[email protected], Mob: +91-95710 81655
- Kulvardhan Singh Bhati –[email protected] Mob: +91-88908 11119
- Unnati [email protected], Mob: +91-70730 78532