- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
FIR under section 323/342/354/ 354A(1)/509/34 IPC has been registered against Aam Admi Party’s MLA’s namely, Jarnail Singh and Amanatullah Khan. It has been alleged by the woman that she was beaten and manhandled by them during Delhi Assembly session on June 28.
Victim made statement before police station that “I was peacefully standing when both the accused’s i.e. Jarnail Singh and Amanatullah Khan came outside and cornered me into a room where two people were already being beaten up. Later Somnath Bharti also joined”.
FIR was registered at Civil Lines police station as per the statement given by the woman.