- ticket title
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
- PIL filed for the incorporation of Marital Rape law
- Nine judge Constitutional bench will decide whether privacy is fundamental right
- landmark Judgment: There cannot be any discrimination in disability benefits
FIR under section 323/342/354/ 354A(1)/509/34 IPC has been registered against Aam Admi Party’s MLA’s namely, Jarnail Singh and Amanatullah Khan. It has been alleged by the woman that she was beaten and manhandled by them during Delhi Assembly session on June 28.
Victim made statement before police station that “I was peacefully standing when both the accused’s i.e. Jarnail Singh and Amanatullah Khan came outside and cornered me into a room where two people were already being beaten up. Later Somnath Bharti also joined”.
FIR was registered at Civil Lines police station as per the statement given by the woman.