- ticket title
- SC stays Bombay HC order restricting the use of loudspeakers
- JOB POST: Litigation Associate @ MNSA Legal, Delhi [PQE: 2 Years]: Apply by Sept 10
- Despite The Orders Of Court The Ads Of Sex Determination Is Not Banned In India.
- SC Stays Bombay HC Order Banning Use Of Loudspeakers By Granting Interim Stay.
- Call for Papers: Lex Revolution: Vol III, ISSUE 4: Deadline: 31st October, 2017.
FIR under section 323/342/354/ 354A(1)/509/34 IPC has been registered against Aam Admi Party’s MLA’s namely, Jarnail Singh and Amanatullah Khan. It has been alleged by the woman that she was beaten and manhandled by them during Delhi Assembly session on June 28.
Victim made statement before police station that “I was peacefully standing when both the accused’s i.e. Jarnail Singh and Amanatullah Khan came outside and cornered me into a room where two people were already being beaten up. Later Somnath Bharti also joined”.
FIR was registered at Civil Lines police station as per the statement given by the woman.