- ticket title
- Bombay HC: 14 yrs age restriction, but no height limit in Dahi Handi
- SC will hear the Ayodhya dispute on 11 August.
- SC refused to grant interim stay over introduction of NOTA in Rajya Sabha election
- Introduction of NOTA in Rajya Sabha Elections has challenged by Congress Chief Whip
- Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2321-6417) Call for papers for Vol. 5 Issue 1; Submit before 30th August, 2017
FIR under section 323/342/354/ 354A(1)/509/34 IPC has been registered against Aam Admi Party’s MLA’s namely, Jarnail Singh and Amanatullah Khan. It has been alleged by the woman that she was beaten and manhandled by them during Delhi Assembly session on June 28.
Victim made statement before police station that “I was peacefully standing when both the accused’s i.e. Jarnail Singh and Amanatullah Khan came outside and cornered me into a room where two people were already being beaten up. Later Somnath Bharti also joined”.
FIR was registered at Civil Lines police station as per the statement given by the woman.