- ticket title
- ILSCA – PACT Workshop on ADR Methods @ ILS Law College, Pune [Jan 20-23]: Register by Jan 10
- Call for Papers: Conference on Emerging India of 2030 in the Global Context @ Cordia Institutes, Sanghol, Punjab [December 2-3]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: GLC Trivandrum’s National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights [January 11-12]: Submit by Dec 1
- Pre-Invite: GIL 8th National Moot Court Competition 2018 @ Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat [March 10-11]
- Certificate Course on Energy Law and Management in India @ NLSIU Bengaluru [February 15-17]: Register by Dec 10
FIR under section 323/342/354/ 354A(1)/509/34 IPC has been registered against Aam Admi Party’s MLA’s namely, Jarnail Singh and Amanatullah Khan. It has been alleged by the woman that she was beaten and manhandled by them during Delhi Assembly session on June 28.
Victim made statement before police station that “I was peacefully standing when both the accused’s i.e. Jarnail Singh and Amanatullah Khan came outside and cornered me into a room where two people were already being beaten up. Later Somnath Bharti also joined”.
FIR was registered at Civil Lines police station as per the statement given by the woman.