- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
Precedent- A Quarterly Journal aims to focus on legal issues currently being debated. In order for this objective to be fulfilled, the Board of Editors of Precedent welcomes submission of original articles, case comments, book reviews on the aforesaid lines. It aims to provide a highly readable and valuable addition to the literature which will serve as an indispensable reference tool for years to come. The coverage of the journal includes all new theoretical and experimental findings in the field of law. The journal also encourages the submission of critical review articles covering advances in recent research.
Precedent invites authors to submit manuscripts under following heads:
- Book Reviews
- Case Comments
The final date of submission is 30th April, 2017
All entries received after the scheduled time shall not be considered for publication in the said issue.
- All articles/book reviews submitted should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 12, line spacing 1.5’; Justified.
- Footnotes cited in the manuscript should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 10, line spacing 1’; Justified.
- The text and citation must confirm to the 20thEdition of the Bluebook: A uniform system of citation.
- Provide a cover letter including your name, school or affiliation, title of your manuscript, address, telephone number and email address at the beginning of paper.
- The manuscripts should be submitted online in a MS Word format document at http://precedent.jdicere.com/submission/. (File Name Should be the First Name of the Author(s))
- For Detailed information & guidelines – Visit us at precedent.jdicere.com
- Single Author – 1000/-
- Co-Author – 1200/-
If you need any further clarification, feel free to reach us at email@example.com or+ 91 (0) 8744099951/ +91 (0) 8754918368.