- ticket title
- Samajwadi party desolates it’s under trail minister due to rape charges
- Justice Karnan demands compensation of Rs.14 Crore from SC judges for harassment
- Shashi Tharoor for PM 2019 according to online petition
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam’s 1st flagship cultural and literary fest, ADUJ from 21st to 23rd April,2017
- SC : Tussle between BJP and Congress pertaining to Goa elections will be resolve only by Floor Test
NAME: Dr Sanjeev Kumar Tiwari
QUALIFICATION: B.Sc, LL.B ( First class first in college) LL.M (Gold Medalist), Ph.D, UGC-NET qualified, PGDIM, PGDHRD.
DESIGNATION: Associate Professor & former Head ( law dept, The University of Burdwan) , Author and motivational speaker
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION: Public Law, Human Rights, Jurisprudence
EXPERIENCE: 14 years teaching experience which includes one year in Hooghly Mohsin Government College, almost one year in Tripura Government law college, 4 years in South Calcutta Law College, and 8 years in the Department of Law, The University of Burdwan
BOOKS /ARTICLES/PAPER PRESENTATION- About 8 books published on law and self improvement. Presented papers at national and international conferences including Tokyo, London, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bankok, Dubai, Mauritius. More than 30 articles published in various journals. Author of best seller motivational book ” stop not till the goal is reached.
RESEARCH UNDER GUIDANCE: One scholar who pursued his research under my guidance has already been awarded his Ph.D degree. At present 8 scholars are pursuing their Ph.D research work under his guidance.