- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
NAME: Dr Sanjeev Kumar Tiwari
QUALIFICATION: B.Sc, LL.B ( First class first in college) LL.M (Gold Medalist), Ph.D, UGC-NET qualified, PGDIM, PGDHRD.
DESIGNATION: Associate Professor & former Head ( law dept, The University of Burdwan) , Author and motivational speaker
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION: Public Law, Human Rights, Jurisprudence
EXPERIENCE: 14 years teaching experience which includes one year in Hooghly Mohsin Government College, almost one year in Tripura Government law college, 4 years in South Calcutta Law College, and 8 years in the Department of Law, The University of Burdwan
BOOKS /ARTICLES/PAPER PRESENTATION- About 8 books published on law and self improvement. Presented papers at national and international conferences including Tokyo, London, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bankok, Dubai, Mauritius. More than 30 articles published in various journals. Author of best seller motivational book ” stop not till the goal is reached.
RESEARCH UNDER GUIDANCE: One scholar who pursued his research under my guidance has already been awarded his Ph.D degree. At present 8 scholars are pursuing their Ph.D research work under his guidance.