- ticket title
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
- GNLU + Univ of Melbourne’s Sports Law Academy On Corruption in International Sports [Jan 13-17]: Register by Jan 5
NAME: Dr Sanjeev Kumar Tiwari
QUALIFICATION: B.Sc, LL.B ( First class first in college) LL.M (Gold Medalist), Ph.D, UGC-NET qualified, PGDIM, PGDHRD.
DESIGNATION: Associate Professor & former Head ( law dept, The University of Burdwan) , Author and motivational speaker
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION: Public Law, Human Rights, Jurisprudence
EXPERIENCE: 14 years teaching experience which includes one year in Hooghly Mohsin Government College, almost one year in Tripura Government law college, 4 years in South Calcutta Law College, and 8 years in the Department of Law, The University of Burdwan
BOOKS /ARTICLES/PAPER PRESENTATION- About 8 books published on law and self improvement. Presented papers at national and international conferences including Tokyo, London, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bankok, Dubai, Mauritius. More than 30 articles published in various journals. Author of best seller motivational book ” stop not till the goal is reached.
RESEARCH UNDER GUIDANCE: One scholar who pursued his research under my guidance has already been awarded his Ph.D degree. At present 8 scholars are pursuing their Ph.D research work under his guidance.