- ticket title
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
- EDUCONCOURS 1ST NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION 2017 (Prizes Worth Rs 5000/- + Publication)
NAME: Dr Sanjeev Kumar Tiwari
QUALIFICATION: B.Sc, LL.B ( First class first in college) LL.M (Gold Medalist), Ph.D, UGC-NET qualified, PGDIM, PGDHRD.
DESIGNATION: Associate Professor & former Head ( law dept, The University of Burdwan) , Author and motivational speaker
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION: Public Law, Human Rights, Jurisprudence
EXPERIENCE: 14 years teaching experience which includes one year in Hooghly Mohsin Government College, almost one year in Tripura Government law college, 4 years in South Calcutta Law College, and 8 years in the Department of Law, The University of Burdwan
BOOKS /ARTICLES/PAPER PRESENTATION- About 8 books published on law and self improvement. Presented papers at national and international conferences including Tokyo, London, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bankok, Dubai, Mauritius. More than 30 articles published in various journals. Author of best seller motivational book ” stop not till the goal is reached.
RESEARCH UNDER GUIDANCE: One scholar who pursued his research under my guidance has already been awarded his Ph.D degree. At present 8 scholars are pursuing their Ph.D research work under his guidance.