- ticket title
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
- GNLU + Univ of Melbourne’s Sports Law Academy On Corruption in International Sports [Jan 13-17]: Register by Jan 5
Dr. Benarji Chakka graduated from Andhra University, with B.A.L, LL.B. and M. Phil., and Ph.D., in international law from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. He also completed Postgraduate Certificate Program in Learning, Teaching and Research in Higher Education and Postgraduate Diploma in French Language, Literature and Culture from National Law University of Ireland, Galway, Republic of Ireland.
Prior to joining to National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA) he worked as a Lecturer at School of Law, National University of Ireland, Galway and as a Legal Adviser at the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Regional Delegation for South Asia, New Delhi, India and worked as a Research Associate at the Indian Society of International Law (ISIL). He has participated in several national and international conferences, seminars, and workshops and presented research papers. He has been invited by various UGC Academic Staff colleges to deliver lecturers during the UGC Refresher Courses and Orientation Programmes. He has also been associated as a judge with the Manfred Lachs International Space Law Moot Court Competition for Asia-Pacific Round and also Henry Dunant Memorial Moot Court Competition in South Asia. He has published several research articles and three books in the field of international humanitarian law and international aviation and space law. He is currently teaching Public International Law, International Humanitarian Law, International Human Rights Law, International Aviation Law and International Space Law. He has been involved in conducting research in Public International Law, International Aviation Law, International Space Law, International Humanitarian Law, International Human Rights Law, Transnational Organised Crime and Money Laundering, International Criminal Tribunals, International Law of Maritime Piracy, Human Rights and Business.