- ticket title
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
Dr. A. Aruna Sri Lakshmi,
Associate Professor of Law,
National Law University,Orissa
Dr. Aruna Sri Lakshmi is a Associate Professor of Law at NLUO. She did her ML with specialisation in Labour and Industrial Laws from Andhra University. She received Ph.D. degree for her work on “The Legal Status of Girl Child: Reality or a Myth” from SPMVV Women’s University, Tirupathi. She is having more than 23 years of teaching experience. She started her teaching career in the year 1989 with NBM Law College, Visakhapatnam and later joined Anwar-ul-uloom College of Law, Hyderabad. Before joining NLUO, she was serving as Principal of College of Law, DNR College Association, Bhimavaram. She received numerous awards and prizes during her student life and teaching career some of which include Sri Eswara Lakshmi Narasinga Memorial Prize; Sri Vempati Ramazbrahman Prize; Sri Kalagarla Subhramanya Chowdary prize; Sri E. Venkatesam prize for Mercantile Law; Sri D. Sri Rama Sastri Memrial prize; Sri Appana Venkata Subba Rao Memorial for Company Law; Sri Rao Saheb P Venkaiya prize; and Sri Nori Venkata Chalapathi Rao Memorial prize. A keen researcher, Dr. Sri Lakshmi has authored number of research articles and participated in various national and international seminars, conferences and workshops. Her areas of interest include Jurisprudence, Law of Evidence, Labour Law and Interpretation of Statutes.