- ticket title
- Maharastra Govt.: We are ready to send Sanjay Dutt to jail if it founds that any rule has been scorned.
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
In a contemporary time, SC highlighted the pernicious, horrid and disgusting practice of sexual harassment of women in India and said woman hasn’t her own space just as a man does, such practice has made an incurable dent on women rights.
Convict had moved the Supreme Court in appeal against the Himachal Pradesh High Court’s order sentencing him to seven years’ imprisonment for abetment of suicide as he harassed and stalked the girl, which caused psychological harassment and forced her to commit suicide in 2008.
Bench headed by Justice Misra, said “male chauvinism has no room in a civilised society”. Eve-teasing affects the fundamental concept of gender sensitivity.