- ticket title
- Call for Papers: Lex Revolution: Vol III, ISSUE 4: Deadline: 31st October, 2017.
- Conference: GNLU International Conference On Banking and Finance: 17-18 March, 2018
- Call for Papers: Jamia Millia Islamia’s Seminar on Socio Legal Aspects of Disability in India [Nov 1 – 2, Delhi]: Register by Oct 29
- Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2321-6417) Call for papers for Vol. 5 Issue 1,2; Submit before 30th September,2017
- 1st Yuveshna Essay Competition on Women and Law: Register by Oct 1
L K Advani and other BJP leaders, against whom the FIR was registered for demolition Babri Masjid. However, lower court discharged all the accused’s on the technical ground.
This was challenged by one Haji Mahboob Ahmad and the CBI against dropping of conspiracy charges against BJP leaders for demolition of structure.
Today, SC said We will not accept the discharge on technical grounds and we will allow supplementary charge sheet and ordered for a joint trial of cases arising out of the two FIRs lodged in the wake of the demolition of the disputed Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri structure in Ayodhya in 1992.
The joint trial would lead to the beginning of proceedings de novo (afresh). Matter has been posted for further hearing on March 22.