- ticket title
- SC : Tussle between BJP and Congress pertaining to Goa elections will be resolve only by Floor Test
- Backfire by Justice CS Karnan when SC issues warrant against him
- SC issues warrant against Justice Karnan
- Mallya put SC in Dialetheism on point whether he truthfully disclosed his assets
- Matter regarding the violence in varsity has been transferred to crime branch
L K Advani and other BJP leaders, against whom the FIR was registered for demolition Babri Masjid. However, lower court discharged all the accused’s on the technical ground.
This was challenged by one Haji Mahboob Ahmad and the CBI against dropping of conspiracy charges against BJP leaders for demolition of structure.
Today, SC said We will not accept the discharge on technical grounds and we will allow supplementary charge sheet and ordered for a joint trial of cases arising out of the two FIRs lodged in the wake of the demolition of the disputed Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri structure in Ayodhya in 1992.
The joint trial would lead to the beginning of proceedings de novo (afresh). Matter has been posted for further hearing on March 22.