- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
L K Advani and other BJP leaders, against whom the FIR was registered for demolition Babri Masjid. However, lower court discharged all the accused’s on the technical ground.
This was challenged by one Haji Mahboob Ahmad and the CBI against dropping of conspiracy charges against BJP leaders for demolition of structure.
Today, SC said We will not accept the discharge on technical grounds and we will allow supplementary charge sheet and ordered for a joint trial of cases arising out of the two FIRs lodged in the wake of the demolition of the disputed Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri structure in Ayodhya in 1992.
The joint trial would lead to the beginning of proceedings de novo (afresh). Matter has been posted for further hearing on March 22.