- ticket title
- Madras HC Directs Registry To Collect Aadhaar For Filing PIL.
- Supreme Court Modifies Its November 2016 Order : National Anthem Not Mandatory In Cinema Halls.
- Supreme Court SC Orders To Set Up Of 3 Committees To Deal With Disaster Management FOR Mullaperiyar Dam.
- Media Claims That Lalu Prasad’s Two Aides Got Arrested To Serve Him In Jail.
- Delhi High Court: Elevation In Salary Of Law Researchers From Rs. 25,000 To 35,000 .
The Hon’ble Acting Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court has been pleased to enhance the remuneration of the Law Researchers attached with Hon’ble Judges of this Court from Rs. 25,000/ p.m. to Rs. 35,000/- p.m. w.e.f. 1 August, 2017.
The Rs. 10,000 jump makes it one of the highest paying Courts for Law Researchers in the country. While Judges are entitled to two Researchers each, Original Side Judges and the Chief Justice can appoint three. Researchers can apply directly to the Judge’s Chamber or Judges can select them from a list made by the Registry.
Necessary approval of the Lt. Governor, NCT of Delhi has been obtained as conveyed to this Court vide letter No. F. No.6/34/03-JudI./Suptlaw/2 dated 03.01.2018 issued by Principal Secretary (Law, Justice & LA), Govt. of NCT of Delhi.