- ticket title
- SC : Tussle between BJP and Congress pertaining to Goa elections will be resolve only by Floor Test
- Backfire by Justice CS Karnan when SC issues warrant against him
- SC issues warrant against Justice Karnan
- Mallya put SC in Dialetheism on point whether he truthfully disclosed his assets
- Matter regarding the violence in varsity has been transferred to crime branch
In 2013, ‘Aqua Mobiles’ moved the High Court against ‘Intex’ alleging that the handset brand of its rival has created confusion among customers due to the identical trademark and had sought interim injunction on the sale of the products of Intex.
The interim relief was granted as the plaintiffs/applicants, having established a strong prima facie case for priority showing prior use and goodwill in the mark ‘Aqua’.
The Order will come into force after two weeks, starting December 24, to enable ‘Intex’ dispose of their current stocks.
Defendant argued that they had spent a sum of Rs 27 crore on commercials to promote the brand in question and had also hired a Bollywood actor. However, court rejected all the contentions and granted the interim relief.