- ticket title
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
Congress MP Shashi Tharoor has filed a civil defamation case Arnab Goswami and his newly launched channel- republic, he claimed damages of Rs. 2 crores for allegedly making defamatory remarks against him while airing news relating to the death of his wife Sunanda Pushkar.
Salman Khurshid representing Tharoor, sought direction against Arnab and his channel to justify the statements made against him. In reply to this, Arnab’s counsel assured that they will do the same.
He also sought a direction from the high court to restrain the TV channel from broadcasting any show relating to the death of his wife till the investigation is completed. Delhi HC issued notice to Goswami and the channel and seeking their replies by August 16