- ticket title
- Certificate Course on Energy Law and Management in India @ NLSIU Bengaluru [February 15-17]: Register by Dec 10
- GNLU’s Online Diploma and PG Diploma Courses: Register by December 1
- 5th ILS National Alternate Judgement Writing Competition 2017-2018
- Gujarat National Law University’s 3rd National B Plan Competition – Exuberance 2018: Deadline- January 15, 2018
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
Congress MP Shashi Tharoor has filed a civil defamation case Arnab Goswami and his newly launched channel- republic, he claimed damages of Rs. 2 crores for allegedly making defamatory remarks against him while airing news relating to the death of his wife Sunanda Pushkar.
Salman Khurshid representing Tharoor, sought direction against Arnab and his channel to justify the statements made against him. In reply to this, Arnab’s counsel assured that they will do the same.
He also sought a direction from the high court to restrain the TV channel from broadcasting any show relating to the death of his wife till the investigation is completed. Delhi HC issued notice to Goswami and the channel and seeking their replies by August 16