- ticket title
- Maharastra Govt.: We are ready to send Sanjay Dutt to jail if it founds that any rule has been scorned.
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
Congress MP Shashi Tharoor has filed a civil defamation case Arnab Goswami and his newly launched channel- republic, he claimed damages of Rs. 2 crores for allegedly making defamatory remarks against him while airing news relating to the death of his wife Sunanda Pushkar.
Salman Khurshid representing Tharoor, sought direction against Arnab and his channel to justify the statements made against him. In reply to this, Arnab’s counsel assured that they will do the same.
He also sought a direction from the high court to restrain the TV channel from broadcasting any show relating to the death of his wife till the investigation is completed. Delhi HC issued notice to Goswami and the channel and seeking their replies by August 16