- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Well known journalist Arnab Goswami, he worked as editor-in-chief for Times Now channel, he now running his own channel named Republic TV with his former colleague Sridevi, she also worked at Times Now. Time Now filed a case against their former employees Arnab and Sridevi for breach of employment contract and misusing intellectual property of Times Now.
The channel had filed a criminal complaint against them. It is been alleged that the audio tapes played during the Sunanda Pushkar story and the earlier Lalu Prasad controversy on Republic TV were ‘procured and accessed’ by Goswami and Sridevi while they were employed by Times Now, not only this they allegedly using other materials that belonged to BCCL on Republic TV.
In pursuance of the case filed Delhi HC issued notice to Arnab Goswami and Sridevi to appear and answer the court about the allegations.