- ticket title
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
Well known journalist Arnab Goswami, he worked as editor-in-chief for Times Now channel, he now running his own channel named Republic TV with his former colleague Sridevi, she also worked at Times Now. Time Now filed a case against their former employees Arnab and Sridevi for breach of employment contract and misusing intellectual property of Times Now.
The channel had filed a criminal complaint against them. It is been alleged that the audio tapes played during the Sunanda Pushkar story and the earlier Lalu Prasad controversy on Republic TV were ‘procured and accessed’ by Goswami and Sridevi while they were employed by Times Now, not only this they allegedly using other materials that belonged to BCCL on Republic TV.
In pursuance of the case filed Delhi HC issued notice to Arnab Goswami and Sridevi to appear and answer the court about the allegations.