- ticket title
- Certificate Course on Energy Law and Management in India @ NLSIU Bengaluru [February 15-17]: Register by Dec 10
- GNLU’s Online Diploma and PG Diploma Courses: Register by December 1
- 5th ILS National Alternate Judgement Writing Competition 2017-2018
- Gujarat National Law University’s 3rd National B Plan Competition – Exuberance 2018: Deadline- January 15, 2018
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
Well known journalist Arnab Goswami, he worked as editor-in-chief for Times Now channel, he now running his own channel named Republic TV with his former colleague Sridevi, she also worked at Times Now. Time Now filed a case against their former employees Arnab and Sridevi for breach of employment contract and misusing intellectual property of Times Now.
The channel had filed a criminal complaint against them. It is been alleged that the audio tapes played during the Sunanda Pushkar story and the earlier Lalu Prasad controversy on Republic TV were ‘procured and accessed’ by Goswami and Sridevi while they were employed by Times Now, not only this they allegedly using other materials that belonged to BCCL on Republic TV.
In pursuance of the case filed Delhi HC issued notice to Arnab Goswami and Sridevi to appear and answer the court about the allegations.