- ticket title
- Certificate Course on Energy Law and Management in India @ NLSIU Bengaluru [February 15-17]: Register by Dec 10
- GNLU’s Online Diploma and PG Diploma Courses: Register by December 1
- 5th ILS National Alternate Judgement Writing Competition 2017-2018
- Gujarat National Law University’s 3rd National B Plan Competition – Exuberance 2018: Deadline- January 15, 2018
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
Earlier, Delhi HC while hearing two PILs specifically directed the authorities to take steps to prevent diseases like dengue and chikungunya, occurring in Delhi because of solid waste disposal.
Few days before, one of the news channel showed a video which contains garbage “overflowing” on to roads from ‘dhalaos’ and “stretching for miles”.
Delhi HC issued notices to the commissioners of all three municipal corporations whom the directions was given to show cause why contempt action be not taken against them for failing to ensure cleanliness in the national capital.
Division bench comprising of Acting Chief Justice Gita Mittal and Justice C Hari Shankar which said there has been “wilful violation and disobedience” of court orders to collect and dispose of garbage by the municipal authorities.