- ticket title
- Maharastra Govt.: We are ready to send Sanjay Dutt to jail if it founds that any rule has been scorned.
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
Earlier, Delhi HC while hearing two PILs specifically directed the authorities to take steps to prevent diseases like dengue and chikungunya, occurring in Delhi because of solid waste disposal.
Few days before, one of the news channel showed a video which contains garbage “overflowing” on to roads from ‘dhalaos’ and “stretching for miles”.
Delhi HC issued notices to the commissioners of all three municipal corporations whom the directions was given to show cause why contempt action be not taken against them for failing to ensure cleanliness in the national capital.
Division bench comprising of Acting Chief Justice Gita Mittal and Justice C Hari Shankar which said there has been “wilful violation and disobedience” of court orders to collect and dispose of garbage by the municipal authorities.