- ticket title
- Delhi HC expressed concern over non-filing of charge sheet even after three and a half years in Sunanda Murder Case
- Delhi HC: After breaking up some women denotes consensual intercourse as rape
- Maharastra Govt.: We are ready to send Sanjay Dutt to jail if it founds that any rule has been scorned.
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
Congress MP Shashi Tharoor’s wife Sunanda Pushkar passed away back in 2014 and initially, police said it was a suicide but later it turned out to be a homicide, at the outset the same was questioned by Subramanium Swami by filing a PIL and further, sought CBI investigation into the case.
However, later, Pushkar’s son Shiv Menon slammed Swami over filing of PIL and said that Swami filed “Publicity Interest Litigation” and not a Public Interest Litigation. Menon’s Counsel moved an application seeking faster investigation to conclude the case. Court to be considered him a necessary and heard him during today’s hearing and sought Swami’s response.
Court during the hearing expressed concern over failure of the police to file a charge sheet in the case even after three-and-a-half years. Swami moved an application for seeking a copy of the charge sheet of the case within 45 days.