- ticket title
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
- GNLU + Univ of Melbourne’s Sports Law Academy On Corruption in International Sports [Jan 13-17]: Register by Jan 5
Former-Orissa HC judge viz I.M. Quddusi has been charged in a graft case for helping an Uttar Pradesh-based educational trust which is barred from admitting medical course students for two years.
Delhi Court has relieved the Former Justice by granting bail to him on personal bond and surety bond of Rs one lakh. Court further directed him to surrender his passport and not leave the country without permission, join investigation as and when called upon, and not contact the witnesses directly or indirectly.
Court while granting bail, observed that “no useful purpose will be served by permitting Quddusi to remain behind bars at this juncture”. On the other hand, Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) opposed the bail plea and told the court that he was not cooperating in the investigation.