- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Karandeep Sharma alias Raju, who raped and killed an eight-year-old girl. He took the minor girl, who was returning from a religious gathering, to a deserted area under some pretext and raping her before strangling her to death.
Thsi incident was happened on the night of June 25, 2016. Today, fast track court today handed death sentence to him for raping and killing a minor.