- ticket title
- Call for Papers: International Journal of Legal Research and Governance, Volume 4 Issue 2: Submit by June 30
- Allahabad issued show cause notice to CBI special court judge
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
Karandeep Sharma alias Raju, who raped and killed an eight-year-old girl. He took the minor girl, who was returning from a religious gathering, to a deserted area under some pretext and raping her before strangling her to death.
Thsi incident was happened on the night of June 25, 2016. Today, fast track court today handed death sentence to him for raping and killing a minor.