- ticket title
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
The Demonetization has taken a new turn, now SC will examine the constitutional validity of the government’s decision to ban old Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes.
Yesterday, bench headed by chief justice T.S. Thakur and justice D.Y. Chandrachud initially said it would first hold a hearing on the inconvenience being faced by the public and steps taken to address them and the hearing on the validity of the note ban could take place later. Along with other petitions which the Union government was seeking to be transferred to either to the apex court itself or Delhi High Court.
The court has listed on December 2 the hearing on the government’s plea for the transfer of all the cases filed before different high courts or subordinate courts challenging the demonetization decision and all other above said pleas.