- ticket title
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
- GNLU + Univ of Melbourne’s Sports Law Academy On Corruption in International Sports [Jan 13-17]: Register by Jan 5
- Delhi High Court Advice For Airlifting Karol Bagh’s 108-Feet Hanuman Statue To Remove Congestion.
- Bombay High Court Rejects Maharashtra Government’s Appeal; Allowed Undertrial To Get Home Food.
- SC: Abusing SC/ST person over phone in public place an offence
Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
This year is the 91st year of Chamber and it takes immense pleasure in inviting applications for its Seventh Essay Competition.
The Chamber has been organizing The Dastur Essay Competition since 2012 for Law Students and Article Trainees pursuing CA, CS and ICWACourse.
We, at The Chamber believe that young students are the future leaders of our nation. They have the strength to bring ideas to life. Writing is an important tool for bringing ideas from mind to action & also painting inner voice. “We write to create ourselves”.
Hence, we request you to take this excellent opportunity to get your creative ideas
flowing and allow the writer within you to shine.
The objective of the Competition is to cultivate good reading and writing communication skills coupled with encouraging “creativity”, a quality which every human being possesses, possibly hidden and may be unknown to the individual himself.
By engaging students in an essay writing contest, we seek to raise their inquisitiveness, enhance their research skills and fuel their creativity, to build these requisite qualities in future professionals.
This competition will encourage students to express their views / opinions in a creative manner.
CTC Members are requested to encourage their Article Trainees and Law Students to participate in this competition.
The topics for The Dastur Essay Competition, 2018 are :
(1) GST – Boon or Bane
(2) What Swachh Bharat signifies for me and way forward
(3) Is intolerance growing nationally & internationally?