- ticket title
- CFP: National Conference on “Contemporary Socio-Economic & Legal Issues in India” @ School of Law, IMS Unison University Dehradun
- Union Minister Of State For Law PP Chaudhary Has Informed The Rajya Sabha That The “Government Has Not Received Any Proposal For Filling Up Of Vacancies.”
- Mumbai Sessions Court Gives Relief To Cyrus Mistry In Rs500 Crore Defamation Case.
- Lawyers Filed Petition In Supreme Court Seeking Thorough Probe Into Judge Loya’s Death.
- Assam Declares 1.9 Crore Of Over 3 Crore Citizens As Legal In Draft Registry Of Citizens.
National Conference on “Contemporary Socio-Economic & Legal Issues in India” @ School of Law, IMS Unison University Dehradun
Feb. 16-17, 2018
Broad Sub Themes
- Women and crimes
- Ban on Liquor
- Right to Worship
- Global Terrorism
- Right to Privacy
- Recent debates in Personal Laws
- Marital Rape
- Freedom of Speech & Expression – Emerging Trends
- Prospective of Islamic Banking in India
- Rohingya refugee crisis
- Uniform Civil Code
- Juvenile and Crimes
- Effectiveness of laws in curbing Environmental Pollution
The above topics are not exhaustive and the author (s) may select any other relevant issue, giving a comprehensive and indispensable review of developments during the past twelve months which affect law and practice.
Submissions are to be made only in electronic form. The same may be e-mailed to [email protected] in MS Word format along with a covering letter addressed to Organizing Committee.
Last date for Abstract: JANUARY 20, 2018
Date for confirmation of acceptance of Abstract: JANUARY 27, 2018
Last Date for Registration: JANUARY 31, 2018
Submission of full Paper: FEBRUARY 10, 2018
The participants are requested to send their abstracts & papers to: [email protected]
The Best papers shall be published in UGC certified Pragyaan: Journal of Law, published bi- annually by School of Law, IMS Unison University, Dehradun.
Academicians / Organization Representatives: Rs. 1800
Students / Research Scholars: Rs. 1600
Skype presentation: Rs. 1000
ADDRESS ALL CORRESPONDENCE TO:
Organizing Committee National Seminar 2018 School of Law IMS Unison University Makkawala Greens, Mussoorie Diversion Road Dehradun-248009 (Uttarakhand)
For any queries contact :
- Dr. Leena Pundir :+918126322198
- Mr. Nikunj Singh Yadav :+91- 9990083196
- Ms. Anandita Joshi : +91-7036444011
- Ms. Aditi Singh :+91-9557556611
For Brochure & Registration Form, CLICK HERE