CFP: Amity Law School’s Conference on Socio-Legal Rights of Women [Feb 9-10, Jaipur]: Submit by Dec 15
AMITY LAW SCHOOL, AMITY UNIVERSITY RAJASTHAN cordially invites you to the National Conference on SOCIO-LEGAL RIGHTS OF THE WOMAN: THE IMPLEMENTATION CONUNDRUM to be held on 09-10 FEBRUARY,2017 in AMITY LAW SCHOOL, AMITY UNIVERSITY, RAJASTHAN.
This Conference is intended to cause sincere reflections on the issues, which have been discoursing stock since the starting of 21st Century. For centuries women were not treated equal to men in many ways. Apart from experiencing gendered discrimination, they face double discrimination being members of specific caste, class or ethnic group. They have little control on the properties and on essential decisions related to their lives.
The main objective of this national conference is to get the comprehensive understanding of socio-cultural attitude conflicting with the legislations supporting women’s and aged people’s right and discuss about societal and power relations that define and influence women’s and aged people’s ability to enjoy their rights.
- Implementation of Women’s Rights: A Socio-Legal Dilemma
- Old Age: An end of height to live with dignity
- Challenges in the Implementation of Women’s Rights
- Women’s Rights: Emerging Challenges in Health Rights
- Women’s rights and its protection under various International Convention and Declaration.
- Sustainable Development of women’s right in respect of Historical Era
- Physical and Emotional challenges of elderly
- Provisions in Criminal Law for the protection of women’s rights
- Women’s rights in illumination under Human Rights
- Economical and Financial challenges at later stages of life
- Social implication of application of women’s right to property under Indian Law
- Crime against senior citizens- An increasing pandemic
- Rights of the elderly in India
- Role of Government to improve the condition of Women & Aged persons
Note: Other pertinent topics in context to women rights can also be accepted.
Guidelines for Submission:
The abstract of the paper should contain 300-500 words accompanied by the brief profile of the author indicating:
- Title of Paper
- Name of Author(s)
- E-mail Address
- Postal Address and Contact Number
Full Research Paper:
- Full Paper should not exceed 4000 words (including tables, exhibits, references and appendices.)
- Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors only.
- Registration fee as per each author
- In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the conference to present the paper.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides using MS word application.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing.
- Citation style: Bluebook 20th Edition
Abstract: Abstract of the paper should be submitted to [email protected] on or before 15 December 2017 and it will be reviewed by review panel.
Full Paper: Soft copy of the full paper along with abstract should be submitted by via email to [email protected] on or before 15th January 2018. A hard copy of the full paper along with registration form should bring on the day of conference.
|Submission of Abstract/ Registration Form (Soft Copy Only)||15 December 2017|
|Confirmation of Abstract(Via Email)||25 December 2017|
|Demand Draft Soft Copy/Paytm Transaction Code||30 December 2017|
|Submission of Full Paper(Soft Copy)||15 Jan 2018|
|National Conference (Full Paper/Registration Form (Soft Copy Only)||09-10 February 2018|
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT: