- ticket title
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
- Call for papers: Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2394-7829) for Vol. 5, Issue 4 and 5;Submit before 20th Dec,2017
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
In various parts of the country, mainly northern part, has been in great chaos pertaining to cow slaughter, this has also led to vandalism in past few years, Union government issued a notification regarding cow slaughter under Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Regulation of Livestock Markets) Rules, 2017.
Union govt. has banned the sale and purchase of cattle from animal markets for slaughter and impose duty upon member-secretary of an animal market committee to ensure that no person brings a young animal to the animal market.
According to the notification, person cannot bring a cattle in to an animal market unless upon arrival he has furnished a written declaration signed by the owner of the cattle. Giving details of the identification of the cattle and stating that the cattle has not been brought to market for sale for slaughter.