- ticket title
- Call for Cases: Global Summit on Management Cases @ IIM Raipur [March 10-11]: Submit by Dec 15
- Pre-Invite: 2nd International Moot Court Competition @ School of Law, Ansal University, Gurgaon in association with Indian Society of International Law (ISIL)
- TNNLS- CCI National Moot Court Competition 2018, organised in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India (CCI), from 2nd to 4thFebruary, 2018.
- National Level Moot Court Competition @ School of law, Ajeenkya DY Patil University on 9th February 2018
- The Negotiation Academy is organizing a free online webinar on December 5, 2017 at 7 pm (IST), introducing law students to the skills required to successfully stand out once they enter the legal market.
SHARE 2015 will precede the 70th Hiroshima Peace Memorial and Remembrance Ceremony SHARE 2015 includes guided tours of Hiroshima’s two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Peace Park and Miyajima For general inquiries, please contact: [email protected] Deadline for Proposals: Friday, May 8, 2015 Now Accepting Submissions The Second Asian Symposium on Human Rights Education — August 2-4, 2015Read more
The Conference will address developments and changing dynamics of social sciences and interdisciplinary practices across the social sciences. Keynote speakers and plenary speakers will include some of the world’s leading thinkers in the social sciences, as well as numerous papers and workshop presentations. All are encouraged to register and attend this significantRead more
Call for Papers: War, Peace and International Order? The Legacies of The Hague Conferences of 1899 and 1907 Hosted By: The Faculty of Arts at the University of Auckland and the New Zealand Centre for Human Rights Law, Policy and Practice Keynote Speakers: Professor Randall Lesaffer (Tilburg Law School, Catholic University of Leuven), Dr WilliamRead more
SGT University, Faculty of Law in association with University School of Law & Legal Studies, GGS IP University, Dwarka, New Delhi, is jointly organizing a Symposium on Contemporary Crime Scenario: Comparative Sociological and Legal Perspectives on April 10, 2015 from 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. at the C Block Auditorium, IP University Complex, Dwarka, New Delhi.Read more
We are pleased to inform you that the Centre for Disability Law and Advocacy(CDLA), a research and training initiative of the National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack in collaboration with the Government of Odisha is pleased to organize a one day ‘Symposium on Disability Rights and Equality’ (SDRE) on the 19th of April, 2015. Being aRead more