- ticket title
- Call for Cases: Global Summit on Management Cases @ IIM Raipur [March 10-11]: Submit by Dec 15
- Pre-Invite: 2nd International Moot Court Competition @ School of Law, Ansal University, Gurgaon in association with Indian Society of International Law (ISIL)
- TNNLS- CCI National Moot Court Competition 2018, organised in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India (CCI), from 2nd to 4thFebruary, 2018.
- National Level Moot Court Competition @ School of law, Ajeenkya DY Patil University on 9th February 2018
- The Negotiation Academy is organizing a free online webinar on December 5, 2017 at 7 pm (IST), introducing law students to the skills required to successfully stand out once they enter the legal market.
IACLPM 2015 is receiving proposals for workshops to be held during with the main conference. If you are interested to participate in the event and invite a group of researchers on a topic you consider relevant to IACLPM, you can consider submitting a workshop proposal to IACLPM. IACLPM 2015 workshops aim to provide opportunities forRead more
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi is organising a 2 Day National Seminar cum Workshop on Tribal Rights: Issues and Challenges in Jharkhand between May 23-24, 2015. Call for Papers: National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi is organising a two day National Seminar cum Workshop on Tribal Rights: Issues and Challenges inRead more
An online International Conference on ‘Contemporary Legal Issues and Developments of Aviation and Space Industry’ is going to be organized by the Siddhartha Legal Research Society. About This international conference is first of its kind in legal fraternity which is providing opportunity to the young budding scholars from India and Foreign to participate and presentRead more
It gives an immense pleasure to invite you to the next World IP Forum which will take place from 15th to 17th September 2015 in Bangkok. The theme for the conference is ‘IP as a commercial tool in designing the future’. Intellectual Professionals LLP is excited to host the conference in cooperation with few eminentRead more
NUSRL Ranchi is organising a 1 Day Conference on Development & Protection of Traditional Music Creators and Performers Rights on April 26, 2015 on the occasion of World IP Day. About Intellectual Property Rights, the regime of the day, proved it’s role in the 21stcentury in all walks of life i.e., trade, technology, science etc. TheRead more