- ticket title
- Call for Cases: Global Summit on Management Cases @ IIM Raipur [March 10-11]: Submit by Dec 15
- Pre-Invite: 2nd International Moot Court Competition @ School of Law, Ansal University, Gurgaon in association with Indian Society of International Law (ISIL)
- TNNLS- CCI National Moot Court Competition 2018, organised in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India (CCI), from 2nd to 4thFebruary, 2018.
- National Level Moot Court Competition @ School of law, Ajeenkya DY Patil University on 9th February 2018
- The Negotiation Academy is organizing a free online webinar on December 5, 2017 at 7 pm (IST), introducing law students to the skills required to successfully stand out once they enter the legal market.
It gives me an immense pleasure to inform you that our College hosting the Bharati Vidyapeeth – Surana & Surana National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition & Judgment Writing Competition on Criminal Law to be held during 18th to 20th September, 2015 at our campus in Pune. I would be delighted to have your institutionRead more
Rizvi Law College is organizing the 7th Saquib Rizvi Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2015. It will be held from 9th to 11th October at the college campus located in Bandra West, Mumbai. The competition is open only to under-graduates i.e to students pursuing a program of study that lead to a Bachelors degree inRead more
Moot Court Competition NLIU Bhopal in collaboration with Surana and Surana International Attorneys deems immense pleasure in announcing registration for North Indian Rounds of Surana and Surana Trial Advocacy Moot, 2015 and National Judgement Writing Competition from September 4-6, 2015. This moot is the only one in the country to adopt the unique format ofRead more
Seedling School of Law & Governance, a constituent unit of Jaipur National University, Jaipur is proud to announce its 4th edition of International Banking and Investment Law (IBAIL) Moot Court Competition, 2015. This year’s Moot Problem focuses on a dispute arising out of retrospective taxation on investment. Mark the 9th, 10th and 11th ofRead more
MATS Law School is a Department of MATS University which is recognized under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 and was established under the Chhattisgarh Act No.29 of 2006 enacted by the Legislative Assembly of Chhattisgarh and was notified in the Chhattisgarh Gazette (Extraordinary) dated 3rd November 2006. MATS Law School, MATS University isRead more