- ticket title
- Delhi Court granted bail to I.M. Quddusi in Corruption Case
- Call for Papers: GNLU Law Review [Volume 5]: Submit by Oct 10
- Punjab University Seminar on Implications of Science and Technology on Law and Society [Oct 27, Ludhiana]: Registration Open
- December 31 Is The New Deadline For Selling Pre-GST Goods.
- NHRC Issues Notice To Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh Over Devadasi-Like System.
The 4th International Banking and Investment Law (IBAIL) Moot Court Competition 2015 is being organised by Moot Court Committee of the Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University, Jaipur. The aims of the International Banking and Investment Law Moot Court Competition are to promote the interest in, involvement in and knowledge of BankingRead more
The ALSA International Moot Court Competition is a simulated hearing of an Investment Settlement Dispute with respect to the manners of arbitration. Interested students from all over the world will send in their written submissions for the complainant and respondent of a fictional case written by professionals. After the written submission round, their teams willRead more
Seedling School of Law & Governance, a constituent unit of Jaipur National University, Jaipur is proud to announce its 4th edition of International Banking and Investment Law (IBAIL) Moot Court Competition, 2015. IBAIL is perhaps one and only of its kind on the Asian sub-continent. It seeks to kindle in law student’s interests in expandingRead more
School of Law, KIIT University is conducting the 3rd KIIT University National Moot Court Competition, 2015, from the 18th to 20th of September, 2015. Greetings from School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. You will be pleased to know that the School of Law is proud to host our annual flagship event – the 3rdRead more