- ticket title
- Call for Cases: Global Summit on Management Cases @ IIM Raipur [March 10-11]: Submit by Dec 15
- Pre-Invite: 2nd International Moot Court Competition @ School of Law, Ansal University, Gurgaon in association with Indian Society of International Law (ISIL)
- TNNLS- CCI National Moot Court Competition 2018, organised in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India (CCI), from 2nd to 4thFebruary, 2018.
- National Level Moot Court Competition @ School of law, Ajeenkya DY Patil University on 9th February 2018
- The Negotiation Academy is organizing a free online webinar on December 5, 2017 at 7 pm (IST), introducing law students to the skills required to successfully stand out once they enter the legal market.
Outgoing Chief Justice of India P.Sathasivam on Friday said that rules and criteria in the appointment of judges should be relaxed for giving proper representation to members of SC/STs, OBCs, minorities and women in the higher judiciary if they were deserving. Chief Justice Sathasivam, who had earlier before the start of the function to bidRead more
Justice Rajendra Mal Lodha was on Sunday sworn in as the 41st Chief Justice of India. He was administered the oath of office by President Pranab Mukharjee at the Rashtrapati Bhavan. “Judiciary was not visible, now it is,” he said after being sworn in. At 64, Justice Lodha is the senior-most judge of theRead more
The Supreme Court on Thursday said sting operations are not legal method of law enforcement, raising questions on luring a person to entrap him. A bench headed by Chief Justice P Sathasivam said the apex court had approved sting operation carried out in public interest in R K Anand case but it will be difficultRead more
The Supreme Court on Friday referred the issue related to the release of the three assassins of former prime minister Rajiv Gandhi to a larger constitutional bench. Murugan, Santhan, Perarivalan A bench headed by the outgoing Chief Justice of India, Justice P. Sathasivam, referred the matter pertaining to the controversial decision of Tamil Nadu ChiefRead more
Sahara chief Subrata Roy will continue to stay in jail as the Supreme Court on Monday reserved its judgement on the group’s proposal for his release. During a hearing for Roy’s bail plea in the apex court Monday, the company proposed to pay Rs 3,000 within 3 working days of his release and another RsRead more