- ticket title
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
The Supreme Court on Saturday said that a wife abusing her husband as the ‘son of a prostitute’ can amount to mental cruelty, further leading to ground for divorce. A bench of Justices Vikramajit Sen and A M Sapre in the case preferred by one Mr. Vinod Kumar Subbiah, against his Wife Mrs. Saraswathi Palaniappan,Read more
The issue of irreconcilable situation and tenet of inclination has by and by sprung up before a constitution seat of the Supreme Court set up to hear the protected legitimacy of the law supplanting the arrangement of judges by the collegium framework. After a percentage of the gatherings in the matter raised the issue ofRead more
An issue that has part the 1.13 million solid Indian Army down the center is prone to be determined on Wednesday when the Supreme Court chooses the advancement arrangement of the power. The advance was recorded by the Central government against a choice of the Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) suppress the Army’s advancement strategy forRead more
The Chief Justice Of Rajasthan High Court, Sunil Ambwani, while Asking the legal fraternity to be ready to adopt new challenges, pitched for lawyers to get trained in legislations related to sea, space, cyber, environment and intellectual property rights. The justice Ambwani while delivering a presidential address on the valedictory function of the two-day NationalRead more
A Fast Track Court (FTC) of chennai has directed Sun Tv to pay Rs 10,00,500 to an actress for airing an interview of slain forest brigand Veerappan which had derogatory remarks against her in an 18-year-old case. In the interview telecast on April 7, 1996 by Sun TV, Veerappan had made derogatory remarks against Sukanya, a popularRead more