- ticket title
- President Ram Nath Kovind Called Upon Legal Fraternity To Provide Free Services To Poor.
- Fake Lawyer P. Natarajan Of Ulaganeri In Madurai Serves As ‘Magistrate’ For 21 Years.
- Arun Jaitley Said Judicial Activism Based On Flawed Premise.
- ILSCA – PACT Workshop on ADR Methods @ ILS Law College, Pune [Jan 20-23]: Register by Jan 10
- Call for Papers: Conference on Emerging India of 2030 in the Global Context @ Cordia Institutes, Sanghol, Punjab [December 2-3]: Submit by Nov 30
CIPRA IP Journal is flagship E- journal in the area of Intellectual property rights Journal published quarterly by Centre for Intellectual Property Research and Advocacy ( CIPRA) . The E-journal strives and aims at providing a source of qualitative and well-researched jurisprudence to intellectual property lawyers, academicians and students, while simultaneously encouraging contributions from allRead more
PRESS RELEASE INDIA gets its NATIONAL CHAPTER of ASIAN LAW STUDENTS ASSOCIATION March 25, 2014: Amidst a plethora of activities in the sphere of legal education, Manas Dowlani and Sourya Banerjee have officially received the Letter of Affirmation to start ALSA India National Chapter. With a 12,000 member strong organization composed of students and alumni,Read more
Adish Aggarwala Law Chambers, a well-established law firm, is offering long term traineeships for its New Delhi office at DS-423/424, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi. The trainee shall be having an opportunity to directly work under our Advisor: Dr. Adish C Aggarwala, Senior Advocate Special Counsel, Government of India President, International Council ofRead more
MOOTING MANIA! Learning the Law Moot Court Way! Prof. Aman Mishra* I am a quasi-crimson dissenter and impuissant protestor of the age old and traditional methods of learning or acquiring legal knowledge. Like, an artist cannot make a picture without making a rough sketch of his actual masterpiece, a Doctor cannotRead more