- ticket title
- Delhi Court granted bail to I.M. Quddusi in Corruption Case
- Call for Papers: GNLU Law Review [Volume 5]: Submit by Oct 10
- Punjab University Seminar on Implications of Science and Technology on Law and Society [Oct 27, Ludhiana]: Registration Open
- December 31 Is The New Deadline For Selling Pre-GST Goods.
- NHRC Issues Notice To Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh Over Devadasi-Like System.
Adish Aggarwala Law Chambers, a well-established law firm, is offering long term traineeships for its New Delhi office at DS-423/424, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi. The trainee shall be having an opportunity to directly work under our Advisor: Dr. Adish C Aggarwala, Senior Advocate Special Counsel, Government of India President, International Council ofRead more
MOOTING MANIA! Learning the Law Moot Court Way! Prof. Aman Mishra* I am a quasi-crimson dissenter and impuissant protestor of the age old and traditional methods of learning or acquiring legal knowledge. Like, an artist cannot make a picture without making a rough sketch of his actual masterpiece, a Doctor cannotRead more