- ticket title
- Call for Papers: GNLU Law Review [Volume 5]: Submit by Oct 10
- Punjab University Seminar on Implications of Science and Technology on Law and Society [Oct 27, Ludhiana]: Registration Open
- December 31 Is The New Deadline For Selling Pre-GST Goods.
- NHRC Issues Notice To Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh Over Devadasi-Like System.
- BCI issues show cause notice to Senior Adv. Dushyant Dave for malign collegium and CJI
Dr. Ambedkar Foundation, an autonomous organization of the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India, invites Essay entries for the Dr. Ambedkar Foundation National Essay Competition – 2014 on the following topic from students of recognized Colleges/ Universities/ Institutions. Topic: Dr. Ambedkar on Annihilation of Caste (3500 words) Medium: Hindi or English Entry form &Read more
Justice R.M. Lodha, the seniormost judge of the Supreme Court, has been recommended to be the 41st Chief Justice of India to succeed CJI P. Sathasivam, who retires on April 26. The Union Law Ministry has received a communication from the CJI, recommending Justice Lodha’s name. Ministry sources told The Hindu that the recommendation wouldRead more
CIPRA IP Journal is flagship E- journal in the area of Intellectual property rights Journal published quarterly by Centre for Intellectual Property Research and Advocacy ( CIPRA) . The E-journal strives and aims at providing a source of qualitative and well-researched jurisprudence to intellectual property lawyers, academicians and students, while simultaneously encouraging contributions from allRead more
PRESS RELEASE INDIA gets its NATIONAL CHAPTER of ASIAN LAW STUDENTS ASSOCIATION March 25, 2014: Amidst a plethora of activities in the sphere of legal education, Manas Dowlani and Sourya Banerjee have officially received the Letter of Affirmation to start ALSA India National Chapter. With a 12,000 member strong organization composed of students and alumni,Read more