- ticket title
- President Ram Nath Kovind Called Upon Legal Fraternity To Provide Free Services To Poor.
- Fake Lawyer P. Natarajan Of Ulaganeri In Madurai Serves As ‘Magistrate’ For 21 Years.
- Arun Jaitley Said Judicial Activism Based On Flawed Premise.
- ILSCA – PACT Workshop on ADR Methods @ ILS Law College, Pune [Jan 20-23]: Register by Jan 10
- Call for Papers: Conference on Emerging India of 2030 in the Global Context @ Cordia Institutes, Sanghol, Punjab [December 2-3]: Submit by Nov 30
We are glad to invite you to National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam’s first flagship cultural and literary fest, ADUJ, which is to be organized from 21st to 23rd April, 2017. ADUJ manifests the passionate desire of the institution and those who are associated with it in bringing together the great cultural treasures ofRead more
About NLUJAA The National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA) has been established by the Government of Assam by way of enactment of the National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam Act, 2009 (Assam Act No. XXV of 2009). The present Chancellor of the University is Hon’ble Chief Justice of Gauhati Hon’ble Justice Ajit SinghRead more
It is with immense pride and pleasure we bring to your kind attention that a state-of-the-art Arbitration Research Centre was inaugrated on 23rd September,2016 on to at VUDA Convention Centre,Vizag on the occasion of it’s 9th foundation day and the chief guests were Justice Dhatuk Dr. Haji Hamid Sultan Bin Abu Backer (Judge of CourtRead more
ABOUT ‘Pratinidhitva’ is the Nirma University’s Model Indian Parliament (MIP) which is being organized under the aegis of Nirma University. Model Indian Parliament is a simulation of Indian Parliament and various other committees where students learn about diplomacy, parliamentary procedure, and political demographics of country. It involves and aims to teach research, public speaking, debating,Read more
This year Indore Institute of Law is going to witness the V Chapter of The National Law Fest, Lex Bonanza 2016-Striving for Legal Excellence, scheduled to be held on 22nd October and 23rd October 2016 (Saturday & Sunday). This bonanza shall be based on the theme- “My India vs. Dream India” where we shall portray with fine legal ink the current scenarioRead more