- ticket title
- Society of Construction Law 7th International Conference 2017 [Nov 10 – 12, New Delhi]: Registration Open
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
Deciding Authority: Supreme Court of India Name of the Judges: Justice R.V. Raveendran and Justice K.S. Radhakrishnan Date of Judgement: January 5, 2010 Facts of the Case: The first respondent and appellant are brothers. The first respondent filed a suit against the appellant alleging that their father Durganarayan Sharma died on 20.10.2005 who had madeRead more
Deciding Authority: Supreme Court of India Name of the Judges: Justice Dalveer Bhandari, Justice A.K. Patnaik Date of Judgement: January 5, 2010 Facts of the Case: The appellant, an agriculturist, had harassed his agriculture labor Ramulu(the deceased) by making an allegation that he had stolen some gold ornaments two days before he died. It wasRead more
Deciding Authority: Supreme Court of India Name of the Judges: Justice Markandey Katju, Justice T.S. Thakur Date of Judgement: October 21, 2010 Facts of the Case: The appellant alleged that he was married according to the Hindu Customary Rites with one Lakshmi on 25.6.1980. Their male child was born, who was studying in an EngineeringRead more
FACTS The Plaintiff, Arun Jaitley, wanted to book the domain name “www.arunjaitley.com”. However, after the expiration of the domain name, the Defendants, alleged to have mala fide intentions, did not deleted the said domain but transferred it to Defendant No. 3, Portfolio Brains LLC, which was an auction site for domain names. However, an interimRead more
Facts and brief history of case: In 2011, a Writ Petition was filed before the Madras High Court by Mr. Shamnad Basheer, seeking a Writ of Declaration, to declare the establishment of the Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) under the Trade Marks Act, 1999, and the Patents Act, 1970 as violative of the basic structureRead more