- ticket title
- Delhi Court granted bail to I.M. Quddusi in Corruption Case
- Call for Papers: GNLU Law Review [Volume 5]: Submit by Oct 10
- Punjab University Seminar on Implications of Science and Technology on Law and Society [Oct 27, Ludhiana]: Registration Open
- December 31 Is The New Deadline For Selling Pre-GST Goods.
- NHRC Issues Notice To Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh Over Devadasi-Like System.
Volume 2 : February 2015 : Issue 3 Anti-Competitive Practices in the Indian Film Industry: An Investigative and Critical Analysis by Mr.Sujoy Sur and Mr. Rajat Misra Market regulations in India and safeguards to avoid abuse of dominance by Mr. Shobhit Shukla and Mr. Mohammad Afeef Saadulla Competition Law and Automobile Industry by Mr.Archit GuptaRead more
1. Sentencing Rights of Juveniles: Should They Be Read ‘Up’ or ‘Down’? A Note on Conflicting Arguments and Narratives With Reference to Two Recent Supreme Court Pronouncements by Asst. Prof. Praveen Patil 2. A PROBE INTO THE POCSO [A legislative Comment: On the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012] by Asst. Prof. R.Read more
Possible effect of TRIPS on Patent in India by- Kiran Kachhawaha, (Student) CNLU, Patna Madrid Protocol: A boon for Indian Entrepreneurs by- Mohammad Nizam Ashraf Khan (Asst. Prof. School of Law, Galgotias University, Greater Noida) and Mohammad Umar (Research Scholar, Faculty of Law, Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi) Doctrine of fair use under the Copyright Law by- ZubairRead more
August 2014 Issue The armed forces personnel versus article 33 by Jyoti Chatterjee, Research Scholar, WBNUJS. Nature of International Law With Applicability in the Contemporary World – Discussing Two Scenarios from Post Cold War by Jayani De Silva LL.B. (Hons) (Colombo). Critical and Comparative Study of “Consumer’s Right ProtectionLaw” in Iran, withUnited Nations Guidelines for Consumer Protection by Mehrdad HassanZadeh Dugoori, DistinguishedRead more
July, 2014 1. A Critical analysis of working of Consumer Protection Law in redressing consumer disputes with special reference to Jammu and Kashmir by Rajneesh Khajuria 2. Analysis of DNA Fingerprinting in criminal proceedings by Zubair Ahmed 3. Changing Definitions and Dimensions of ‘Consumer’ Emerging Judicial Trends by Dr. Sushila (Asst. Prof. NLU Delhi) 4. Consumer Activisim by Miss. SanskritiRead more