- ticket title
- Court found a crook guilty for obtaining law degree fraudulently and deceptively
- 13 year old rape survivor delivered a baby after getting nod from SC for abortion
- SC Passed An Order Stating That National Disaster Management Authority Should Give Special Attention To Children In The Event Of A Disaster.
- Death Sentence Awarded To Firoz Rashid Khan, Tahir Merchant, While Life Term To Salem, Karimullah Khan In 1993 Mumbai Bombings
- Common Citizens Are Harassed By Certain Delhi Development Authority Officers .
Theme: Competition Law: Current issues Categories The RGNUL Student Law Review will be peer-reviewed. The articles would undergo initial editorial screening followed by blind peer review. Articles are invited under the following categories: Articles (5,000 to 7,000 words) Case Comments (3,000 to 4,000 words) Book Reviews (2,000 words) Normative Law Articles (3,000 to 5,000) Submission GuidelinesRead more
from 17-21 September, 2014 at ILS Law College, Pune. for Advocates, Social workers, Family Counselors, Law Teachers, Researchers, Students, Police Personnel No Registration Fee. Study material will be provided by the organizers. Out station participants will be provided modest lodging and boarding. Contact: Course Co-ordinator – Ujjwala Sakhalkar, [email protected], or iba-[email protected] Link : http://www.ilslaw.edu/Read more
Thematic areas for Submission to JBIL’s Inaugural Issue: 1. Recovery of debts by banks: Laws, policy and judicial response 2. International banking law regime and practices 3. Banking disputes resolution mechanism 4. Insurance and Regulatory Environment 5. Ethics and Corporate Governance: Banking & Insurance Business 6. Marine Insurance: Legal Infrastructure 7. Health Insurance: Emerging lawRead more
The National Seminar on Surrogacy initiated by the National Commission for Women and supported by ICMA and National Law University, Delhi shall take place on 13-14 September, 2014 at National Law University, Delhi. The event will focus on the specific area and aims to bring together thoughts of academicians, health professionals, legal professionals, experts inRead more