- ticket title
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
It gives us great pleasure to announce that M.C. Mehta Environmental Foundation (MCMEF) is yet again organising two Environment Training Programme(s) which will be held from 06-June-2015 to 12-June-2015 and from 12-June-2015 to 18June-2015 at the Eco-Ashram, Medawala (Thano), Tehsil Rishikesh, District Dehradun (Uttarakhand). With over 125 lawyers, 300 students and 500 NGOs having participatedRead more
Distance Education Department, at National Law School of India University, Bengaluru is organizing 3 Day Certificate Course in Environmental, Health & Safety on June 12-14, 2015 at NLSIU Campus. Admissions are on first come, first service basis. Limited seats are offered. Course Structure The proposed course aims to provide a birds eye view on aspects ofRead more
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) under the aegis of GUVNL-GNLU Fellowship Programme in collaboration with Nuclear Law Association of India (NLA; NLA collaborates with the International Nuclear Law Association (INLA) as its India Section) brought this indispensable Certificate course on “Nuclear Energy and Law” to address several issues. These are: a. A basic understanding ofRead more
Under the aegis of the GNLU-Khaitan & Co Fellowship in M&A, Gujarat National Law University and Khaitan & Co announce the first of its kind, GNLU-Khaitan M&A Drafting Competitionfor students in India. The competition will present students with a unique opportunity to advise on a real world commercial transactional scenario. Based on a given aRead more