- ticket title
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
KLE Society’s Law College in collaboration with Indian Legal Center brings an internationally acclaimed workshop course on “Contract Drafting and Legal Document Training”. The workshop is open to all the law students and Professionals across India. Last Date of Registration: 5 August, 2015 Dates of workshop: 26th-27th September, 2015Read more
This course is a three month week end course conducted jointly by PGCL (Pravin Gandhi College of law) and BSEIL (Bombay Stock Exchange Institute Limited). The course endeavours to provide conceptual clarity about the securities market, hone analytical skills of related laws and developing problem solving skills by focusing on application of laws in various scenarios.Read more
In continuation to GNLU’s academic tradition of excellence and innovation and to take GNLU classrooms beyond national boundaries, GNLU Indian Business & Commercial Laws Academy (GIBCLA) is offering its – summer course on ‘Indian Business & Commercial Laws’ for GIBCLA Summer School 2015. GIBCLA Summer School 2015 will provide a unique opportunity for young andRead more
Gujarat National Law University [GNLU] has launched the third batch of India’s first ever – Diploma Programme in Internet Law and Policy with Enhelion as its technology partner. The world of cyberspace is changing and with it the law that governs the cyberspace is also changing. This Diploma programme will be taught by leading inRead more
Ever thought of learning about Intellectual Property and Management or Internet Law or Corporate Laws from a National Law School? Gujarat National Law University, a top ranked law school in India presents India’s first ever-online diploma programmes in collaboration with Technology partner – Enhelion, a leading online education company in India. You will receive aRead more