- ticket title
- 13 year old rape survivor delivered a baby after getting nod from SC for abortion
- SC Passed An Order Stating That National Disaster Management Authority Should Give Special Attention To Children In The Event Of A Disaster.
- Death Sentence Awarded To Firoz Rashid Khan, Tahir Merchant, While Life Term To Salem, Karimullah Khan In 1993 Mumbai Bombings
- Common Citizens Are Harassed By Certain Delhi Development Authority Officers .
- Bombay HC Seeks Removal Of Links To Blue Whale Challenge From Social Media
Call for Job Applications Independent Thought is looking for an individuals having passion for children, understanding on their legal rights and skills to defend them through their writing and speaking. If you are willing to travel extensively and have the ability for long hours of work then a friendly learning environment is waiting for you. PQERead more
BCCI faced scathing criticism for maintaining that any judicial interference in its functioning would compromise its autonomy, with the Supreme Court saying the cash-rich sports body was resisting recommendations to reform and make its working “transparent and visible”. The apex court also expressed its displeasure over BCCI’s stand that being a private and autonomous body, itRead more
Why did you choose law as a career? At the age of 11, I came across an American show about lawyers called “The Practice”, and soon I was hooked. I became fascinated with the technical rules of evidence that the show often grappled with and, after a year or so of watching it, words likeRead more
The WB National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS) is one of the premiere national law schools of India. It has constantly been ranked as one of the top law schools of India. NUJS, in its short existence, of about a decade or so has produced outstanding lawyers and legal scholarship. NUJS has a very richRead more
The National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore invites applications for admission into the following courses under Distance Education Programme for the Academic year 2015-16 i. Two-year Master of Business Laws (M.B.L) Programme ii. One-year Post Graduate Diploma Courses: a) Human Rights Law (PGDHRL) b) Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE) c) Environmental Law (PGDEL) d)Read more