- ticket title
- President Ram Nath Kovind Called Upon Legal Fraternity To Provide Free Services To Poor.
- Fake Lawyer P. Natarajan Of Ulaganeri In Madurai Serves As ‘Magistrate’ For 21 Years.
- Arun Jaitley Said Judicial Activism Based On Flawed Premise.
- ILSCA – PACT Workshop on ADR Methods @ ILS Law College, Pune [Jan 20-23]: Register by Jan 10
- Call for Papers: Conference on Emerging India of 2030 in the Global Context @ Cordia Institutes, Sanghol, Punjab [December 2-3]: Submit by Nov 30
The Journal and Publication Society at School of Law, Christ University invites submissions for the 7th Christ University Law Journal (CULJ), ISSN 2278-4322 is a biannual peer reviewed journal. We look forward for submissions from members of the Bar, Bench and the academia. Submissions can be in the form of long articles, short articles, caseRead more
M S Ramaiah Journal of Law (ISSN: 0975-9905) is a high quality peer reviewed Law Journal that is published by M.S. Ramaiah College of Law, Bengaluru (affiliated to the Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi). MSRJL provides a platform for the Researchers in Law, Academicians, Judicial Officers, Law Practitioners and Students in Law to impart andRead more
The W.B. National University of Juridical Sciences, India, has released the call for papers for Volume IV of its Journal of Telecommunication and Broadcasting Law (JTBL) Call for Papers The Journal of Telecommunication and Broadcasting Law (JTBL) accepts submissions on a rolling basis. Interested contributors are requested to send their submissions under the categories mentioned in the call. For generalRead more
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is organizing a two day National Conference on “Gender Sensitization ” in collaboration with Safe City, Breakthrough and UN Women on the 24th and 25th of April, 2015. VENUE: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector 16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078 Safecity is an online platform created to map areasRead more
The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Journal titled “Ambedkar Law University Journal” is inviting papers for Vol. IX, 2015. Submit by May for the first half yearly journal. One copy of the submission should be sent along with soft copy in M.S. Word form to the following address: The Editor, Ambedkar Law University Journal,Read more